Thursday, October 9, 2008

Self Control

Do you sometimes feel stress?
If so, how do you reduce it?

People today are under great stress, and so am I.
I can't get along well with stress.
It snowballs day by day and explodes some day.
Then, I lose control of myself and go to overindulge.
I can't stop eating and drinking though I'm full, and continue the movements mechanically as if they were my duty.

Eating and drinking too much are not good for my health.
I have to keep my self-control and lose waste of time, money, and other things I don't need.

I'm going to go to a restaurant I can eat and drink all I want today.
This would be a trying time for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I also tend to eat too much when I feel stress.
But these days, I try to eat with my friends, even if I eat too much!!
This is enjoyable time for me :)
And the most important thing is, I don't have to regret eating too much after that!
Cuz it's fun!

ASAMI said...

> keiko

Thanks for your comment!
Yes, stress sometimes deludes the people.
I hear that it is not good to eat watching TV or alone.
Eating with friends, family, partner, or other precious people may be important.
I think...
Enjoy eating and forget what we have eaten!!!
We can't undo it.

Let's dine again.