It was really fun with my classmates, but I was totally exhausted.
We had a drinking party at a hotel and I had to have a terrible hangover next morning.
I feel that I can't drink much year by year.
I regret I drank too much.
The trip itself was very good!
*First Day*
The Ise Shrine (Geku)
Ise Shrine Museum
You can learn about the Ise Shrine at this museum.
Lunch (at FUTAMI SEA PARADISE)
Products from sea and Ise Udon
Charming character at the aquarium
"Akkambe!"
Penguins
Ago Bay from Yokoyama Observatory
What a clear saw-toothed coastline it was!
The moon from the room at a hotel
*Second Day*
Let's sail Ago Bay in a cabin cruiser!
Mikimoto Pearl Island
Mischievous Boatman
Tekone Zushi and Aosa Miso Soup
These are traditional foods in Mie.
Tekone-zushi is made of soacked bonitos in soy sauce and vinegared rice.
We made and ate it.
Dried Forse Mackerel
I cooked fish by myself, but I felt a little sick.
If you have an interest in these activities, you can experience at Umihouzuki in Hamajima.
http://www.umihozuki.org/
Meoto Iwa
You can go there by bus, train, or a car.
Delicious products from sea, beautiful views, and many power spots surely welcome you!
How about a trip to Mie on your next holiday?
No comments:
Post a Comment