ASAMI'S KIMAGURE DIARY

tsurezurenarumamani...

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Long time no...

Hey, my friends!!!
About one month has passed since I wrote last.
Where I live now is too local to use the Internet.
Oh my god...

How are you doing on this GW?
I'm in my home town and relaxing.

Do you miss me?
If so, watch this page!
http://www.spdice.com/tv-set3.html (第136回)

I'm fine.
But I miss my family and precious friends in Osaka.
Posted by ASAMI at 22:12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (70)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2011 (76)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ▼  2010 (60)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ▼  May (3)
      • my favorite, happy time*
      • *precious time*
      • Long time no...
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2009 (36)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2008 (35)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (8)

About Me

My photo
ASAMI
View my complete profile
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.